Dance till you drop! Rock the floor with your ecstatic dance mix of intensity, energy and enthusiasm. Show all the people out there what you have got! Feel the music in your heart & resonate to the beats, splash the jar of dance on the stage and ignite the fire in the hearts.
Razzmatazz is back to rock the floor with most talented dance groups across the country. Dance your heart out, come and show us your grotesque madness.
It's time to step up a notch at VIVACITY-2018’s RAZZMATAZZ. Bring out the best in you and show it through your dance. Conquer the dance floor and mesmerize the audience with sizzling moves this year at Vivacity 2018.
RULES FOR THE EVENT
1) The number of members Performing can be 6 to 20. A maximum number of helpers can be 4 (Helpers must also bring the college IDs).
2) Not less than 5 participants on stage at any time of the performance.
3) Time limit for the PRELIMS will be minimum 3 to maximum 5 minutes (including the setup time)
44) Time limit for the FINALS will be minimum 7 to maximum 15 minutes (including the setup time)
5) The time limit should be strictly adhered to. Teams shall be penalized by judges for not doing so.
6) Any kind of fluid or flame usage is not allowed on the stage.
7) Each team should bring 2 CD's of their final track in standard audio CD Format and their own USB drive which has to be submitted at least 6 hours before the start of the event.
8) Team name and college name must be clearly written on the CD.
9) NOTE- Winner of last year competition will get direct chance to perform on main stage(No prelims for them). The decision of the judges shall be final and binding. All forms of dance are allowed.
Choreography, Costumes, Expressions, Co-ordination, Stage utilization, Overall impact, creativity.
NOTE: Participants must have a valid college ID-card to participate. In case of any discrepancy, the team shall be disqualified.
For any query please contact :
Nishank Bhati : +91-9782246136
Riya Goyal : +91-7790878880
Shreya Rajput : +91-8107033191
<<< Register for the Event >>>